We are diving headfirst into the obscure with Banana Rock, a neon casino slots game developed by NetEnt. The RTP rate is a solid 96% and there is a high variance.
Play Banana Rock slots games on Pc and mobile devices from between 10p and £100 per spin. Lucky players may even take away the max win of 2,500x their stake.
Banana Rock Theme and Graphics
This is the part that is a little bonkers. The neon lights found in the 80’s take centre stage in Banana Rock as well as a group of monkeys. These aren’t just any monkeys, they are in a band.
It sounds strange but this irreverent concept works extremely well and its cartoonish nature makes it work. Listen to the upbeat soundtrack as you spin the 5 reels and try to match the symbols.
The symbols are comprised of low paying, neon font card royals and the band members themselves. There is the keyboard player, the drummer, bassist and guitarist which is the highest paying symbol at 40x the player’s stake for 5 on a pay line.
Banana Rock may sound a bit odd but this is not the only risky venture that developers NetEnt have undertaken. They have been known to dip into strange territory before in other slot game such as:
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Halloween Jack
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Jack Hammer
- Cool Bananas slot
- Toro Rockets slot
How to Play Banana Rock Slot Game
If you want to play the Banana Rock at slotzo you will need to have an account. To register an account you will need to do the following:
- Step 1- find the registration page by going to the log in screen
- Step 2- provide your email
- Step 3- deposit the amount that you wish to play with
There you have it. It really is that easy. When you find the slot game Banana Rock all you need to do is hit ‘Play Now’ and you will be taken to the start menu.
When the game starts the reels will be set before you. Underneath these reels are several boxes with plus and minus arrows. These are what the player needs to use to play the slot. You will need to:
- Select your deposit amount for the slot game
- From this amount you will be able to place your bet
- Use the big green button to spins the reels and try to match the monkeys 3, 4 or 5 times on a pay line
Slot Game Statistics
The Banana Rock slot game is a fun and bombastic adventure but there are still some more serious things to discuss. That is the RTP rate.
The return to player rate for Banana Rock is around 96% with a high variance. This means that you stand to win often with Banana Rock however these prize amount will be drastically different on each spin.
For more helpful Banana Rock slot stats look to the table below.
|Bonuses||Bonus Spins, Encore Spin|
Banana Rock Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
The bonus features in Banana Rock are few and far between. This is a shame considering just how insane the overall design of the slot game is however 2 bonus rounds is still better than none. The bonus features are:
- Bonus Spins – to get some bonus spins players need to land the games scatter on both the 1st and 5th This will earn the player a total of 10 bonus spins. During these spins symbols will stack to make up higher multipliers to a total of 25x for each member.
- Encore Spin – This is the final spin during the bonus spins and the only symbols present will be the band member monkeys. This spin guarantees players a win of some kind.
Verdict on this Slot
For such a unique design, Banana Rock is a slot game that could have done so much more with its gameplay. It is all fine and works well but band playing monkeys could lend so much more the slot gaming scene.
I recommend checking this slot out at Slotzo for its design alone. However, Banana Rock still only earns an overall score of 6/9. If you are looking for something with a different theme, check out the Aztec Temple Treasures slot.