Book of the Irish
There is an RTP rate of 96% for new slots players who partake in a game of Book of the Irish. This 5 reel, Irish themed slot was released in 2019 by Inspired Gaming and has all the quirks of the genre you would expect.
There are a few bonus features available to players that do well and you can play Book of the Irish from between 1p and £50 per spin for the chance to win the max win of 5,000x your stake. Sign up to Slotzo today to play slot games online right away!
Book of the Irish Theme and Graphics
Players that go into the Book of the Irish slot game expecting an Irish feel will get exactly that. The games 5 reels are set on a backdrop of rolling hills that one would expect to find on the Emerald Isle. A tuneful song plays as you try to win some fabulous prizes.
The slot game Book of the Irish takes its cues from the more fantastical elements of the country, specifically the myth of the leprechaun. These elements are dotted about the reels as the slots symbols as there is a pot of gold, toadstools, leprechaun shoes and the leprechaun.
There are some low paying card symbols on the reels as well however the highest paying symbol in Book of the Irish is the leprechaun who offers players 500x their bet for 5 on a pay line.
The Book of the Irish slot game is just one of many slot games that takes place in the green wonderland of Ireland. You may also want to try:
- Leprechaun goes Egypt
- Slots o’ Gold
- Rainbow Riches
- Leprechaun Carol
- Book of Oz slot
- Book of Aztec slot
How to Play Book of the Irish Slot
Whilst you are here on Slotzo, why not take a second to sign up. It is super easy.
- Step 1- register your details. This can be done from the log in screen
- Step 2- enter your email and bank details
- Step 3- use your new casino account to make a deposit amount
Now that you have a Slotzo account you can find the Book of the Irish slot game and start playing. All you need to do is hit ‘Play Now’. From here the slot will help you do the rest like
- Setting your pay lines
- Placing your bet
- Spin the reels and try to line up 3, 4 or 5 times on a pay line.
Slot Game Statistics
For more helpful information check out the stats table for this slot.
|Bonuses||Bonus Spins, Gamble Feature, spin Chance|
Book of the Irish Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
In the Book of the Irish slot game there are also some extra features that players can find. These are the Book of the Irish bonus features and they are:
- Bonus Spins – these bonus spins are earned when players land the book scatter 3 or more times. There are 10 bonus spins available and during these spins certain symbols will become expandable. This can lead to bigger pay outs.
- Gamble Feature – If a player wins a multiplier of 5x or higher the slot game will ask if the player wishes to gamble. The reels will spin and this amount can be doubled or the player can win 20 bonus spins. If they fail to get a pay line the amount they won originally will be forfeit.
- Spin Chance – players can choose to gamble again if their deposit balance falls to below the cost of one spin. The player can spin once to try and win once more or leave the game.
Verdict on this Slot
This is a fun slot game and the focus of Book of the Irish is really on wagering with its bonus features. Overall there is not much left to say. It looks good and plays good.
Book of the Irish earns itself a score of 7/9. And for more top slots, look no further than the Book of Immortals slot.
Book of the Irish Slot FAQs
The Book of the Irish slot has a few details that you may need to know. Here are some FAQ’s.
What is the RTP rate of Book of the Irish?
The RTP rate is 96%. This means that players that spin the reels 100 times will likely receive a pay out on 96 of these spins.
How do I know how much I can win?
The amount a player will win on any given spin is determined by the slot games variance. The variance in Book of the Irish is high which means that the game will pay out a variety of amount from very low to very high over a series of spins.
How do I know what a symbol is worth in Book of the Irish?
The question mark symbol on the games display will provide all the helpful information you need to know about Book of the Irish including the value of each symbol and how many you need to land to earn each prize.