Coins of Egypt
Coins of Egypt is a 5 reel and 20 payline NetEnt slot released in 2019 to new slot sites like Slotzo. The Return to Player percentage in the game is 96.97%, and the volatility of the game is at a low. Stakes in the game start from 20p to £200 per spin on all devices, including Apple, Android and even Windows PC, tablet and smartphone devices.
The maximum payout in the game is 274.50x your stake. Bonus features in this Ancient Egyptian-themed slot include; free games and wild substitutions. Find out more about the Coins of Egypt slot below or sign up to try some of Slotzo’s top fruit machine games.
Coins of Egypt Theme and Graphics
The Coins of Egypt theme is based on Ancient Egypt, with the action taking place in the ancient temples in Egypt. Ancient Egyptian gods Anubis and Horus sit on either side of the reels. Anubis is the god of the dead, while Horus is the god of the Sky.
Symbols appear on stone tabs, and a thrilling soundtrack accompanies spins in the game. These include scorpions, 5 scarab beetles, Wadjet, Bastet, Anubis, and Isis. The highest rewarding symbol in the game is 75x your stake for 5 on a payline.
The developer behind the Coins of Egypt slot is NetEnt. The casino software developer started operating in 1996, right around the time that the online casino gambling industry was booming. NetEnt is headquartered in Sweden. If you’re into more Ancient Egyptian themed slots like the Coins of Egypt online slot, check these out;
- Book of Dead
- A Night With Cleo
- Alexandria City of Fortune
- Books & Pearls Re-spins of Amun Ra
- Doom of Egypt slot
- Dawn of Egypt slot
How to Play Coins of Egypt Slot
You can log on to Slotzo to register an account if you want to play Coins of Egypt now. There is a simple process to create an account;
- Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Provide your details like your name, age, payment details, etc. All these are crucial in ensuring your safety and other members on the site.
- Confirm your email address.
- Deposit a small fee which will be redeemable later for 150 bonus spins.
Once your account is ready, you can play the Coins of Egypt slot. Before you click on ‘Spin,’ check your game for the following;
- Select the number of paylines you want to play from 1 to 20 in the game. If there are fixed paylines, you will need to play on all of them.
- Decide on the amount you want to set for each payline you selected.
- Winning combinations in the game are formed when 3 or more matching symbols land on a payline. The wild symbol in the game can also form part of a winning combination by replacing any other symbol. This won’t count for the scatter symbol, though. 5 wilds on a payline award 150x your total stake.
- Click on ‘Spin’ to begin the game. If you don’t want to keep clicking at the end of a round, you can go for the Autoplay setting instead.
If you’re still not feeling ready to bet real money on the slot, you could play the Coins of Egypt demo first to see.
Slot Game Statistics Slot
Learning the statistics of an online slot is a crucial thing to do before hitting ‘Spin’. That’s because it could help you determine how much you want your wager to be and how long you want to play. See below.
RTP – The Return to Player percentage of the game is 96.97%, which is above average.
Volatility – The volatility in the game is at a low. It means the features might take a little time to trigger, and the payouts may be small-sized.
Min and max bets – Stakes start from 20p to £200 per spin on all PC, tablet and smartphone devices.
Max payout – The max payout in the game is 274.50x your stake.
Paylines – There are 20 paylines in the game.
Reels – It is a 5 reel game.
Bonuses – The game’s bonus features include free games and wild substitutions.
Exclusive symbols – There is a wild symbol in the game represented by the golden fly symbol. It can replace all the other symbols in the game except the scatter symbol, chest seal symbol and the collect symbol. The scatter symbol in the game can trigger the Free Games feature.
The table below provides a better summary of what to expect in the Coins of Egypt slot.
|Coins of Egypt||Characteristics|
|Min bet per spin||20p|
|Max bet per spin||£200|
|Max payout||274.50x your stake|
Coins of Egypt Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
Some of the Coins of Egypt slot bonus features that you can trigger in the game include; the Pharaoh Coins Win feature and the Free Games feature. The previous will unlock coin prizes, and the latter triggers bonus spins. Check it out below.
- Pharaoh Coins Win feature – Spinners can trigger 1 to 3 coin prizes in the base game valued at 2x to 15x your total stake. 1 coin can appear on each of the first 3 reels. All the coins will be collected and added together when the collect symbol lands on the 5th
- Free Games feature – When 3 scatters land on the odd-numbered reels in the base game, the bonus spins are activated. 3 coins are added to each reel, and their total values are added together in their chests. The different chests include; the Golden Cat, the Emerald Snake and, the Ruby Eagle. 3 chest seal symbols appear on the reels with each corresponding to a chest. The chests will only appear on the 5th
1 chest seal can be collected at the end of every bonus spin. When 3 matching chest seals get collected on the 5th reel, the free games end. The number of coins in one of the chests will fill up and get added to your overall win. As the bonus spins play out, the chests’ value is added together when the feature ends.
Verdict on this Slot
NetEnt’s design in the Coins of Egypt slot looks impressive, and it is one of the best Ancient Egyptian games out there. The volatility of the game is low, so you will need to be patient with the game. The Free Games feature is a bit difficult to navigate, but you’ll get the hang of it in a few tries.
This game works best for beginners or Ancient Egyptian theme enthusiasts. If that sounds like you, you’ll need to give the 8/9 Coins of Egypt slot a check. But if you are looking for something with a little more original theme, then check out the Chicken Fox slot.