Cops N’ Robbers
Cops ‘n’ Robbers is a 5 reel and 9 payline Play ‘N Go free online slots released in 2012. The Return to Player percentage in the game is 96.47% and the volatility of the game is at a medium. Stakes in the game start from 9p to £90 a spin on all iOS and Android devices.
The maximum payout in the game is 14,480x your stake via the bonus feature in the game. Bonus features in this cops vs. robbers theme include; free games and double wilds. Spinners can trigger up to 25 bonus spins in the game randomly. Find out more about the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot game below or check out some of our bonus spin slot games.
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Theme and Graphics
The Cops ‘n’ Robbers theme is based on just that; cops vs robbers. If you’ve always wanted to live out your fantasies of a car chase, this is the time. You might remember this slot from a few years back. Play ‘N Go decided to go back to the drawing board and add a few more tweaks to their Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot.
It is the same old theme, but with a modern touch to the cartoon-style graphics. The design is basic but has a few modern elements to it. It looks perfect on a mobile screen device, though you can also play it on any PC or tablet.
The game’s symbols include a few items that match the theme like; watches, prisoners, robbers, handcuffs, cops, jewellery boxes, money bags, paintings and diamonds. Play’n GO is an online casino software company based in Swedish town Växjö.
Though online slots are their focus, they produce casino games of all sorts,. Their games are available in over 30 languages. If you’re looking for more cops vs. robbers themed slots like the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot, check out the following;
How to Play Cops ‘n’ Robbers Slot
You can log on to Slotzo right now to play the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot by Play ‘N Go. You will need to create an account first to be able to play. It’s simple;
- Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Key in your details.
- Confirm your email address.
- Make a small cash deposit on the site to get 150 bonus spins on Slotzo.
Now that you have access to the best online slots in the UK, you can go ahead and look up the Play N’ Go slot. Before you hit ‘Spin’, check the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot game for the following;
- Select the number of paylines you want to play in the game from 1 to 9. If there are fixed paylines, you will need to play on all of them.
- Decide how much you want to wager on each of the 9 paylines in the game.
- Winning combinations in the game occur left to right. You will need to land 3 or more matching symbols to form a win. There is also a wild symbol in the game that can assist your wins. It will substitute any other symbol on the reels except the scatter to form a win.
- Click on ‘Spin’ to mark the start of the game.
You can also choose the Cops ‘n’ Robbers free play mode giving you a chance to play the game without betting real money. This helps test whether you have an understanding of how the game works.
Slot Game Statistics Slot
Every online slot has got its data listed somewhere. This is information to do with the game’s Return to Player percentage, max and min bets, max payouts, etc. You can check out what to expect in the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot below.
RTP – The Return to Player percentage of the game is 96.47%, slightly above average.
Volatility – The volatility in the game is at a medium. Payouts in the game can be frequent but small sized.
Min and max bets – Stakes start from 9p to £90 per spin.
Max payout – The max payout in the game is 14,480x your stake via the game’s bonus feature.
Paylines – There are 9 paylines in the game.
Reels – It is a 5 reel game.
Bonuses – Yes, there is a free games feature.
Exclusive symbols – The wild symbol in the game is the vault symbol. It replaces other symbols and activates a 2x multiplier applied to the overall winning payout. The wild can substitute all the other symbols in the game except the scatter symbol. It also awards the highest value in the game of 333x your stake for any 5 that land on a payline. The police car scatter symbol can trigger the free games feature.
Take a look at the table below to better summarize the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot game statistics.
|Cops ‘n’ Robbers||Characteristics|
|Min bet per spin||9p|
|Max bet per spin||£90|
|Theme||cops vs robbers|
|Max payout||14,480x your stake|
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
There is one major bonus feature in Play N’ Go’s Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot, and that’s the free games feature. It is one of the most innovative bonuses you will come across. See why below.
- Car Chase Bonus feature – this feature is triggered when 3 or more police car scatter symbols land on the reels. If 2, 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols land, you will be rewarded with 2x, 3x, 25x, or 250x your stake for each bunch. You also get to trigger bonus spins like 10, 15, 20 or 25 spins at random. The reels also change during the feature where roadblocks are added by cops patrolling. If you arrive at one, you will need to pick a direction to escape. If you manage to escape with the loot in hand before they can catch you, your winning payout will double.
Verdict on this Slot
Play N’ Go’s Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot game is one of the best cops vs. robbers themed slots. That’s largely because of the ease of gameplay that will suit player levels regardless of beginner/professional or low roller/high roller.
We love that there is just one bonus feature available, yet it offers so many opportunities to win. The game’s medium variance will have you benefitting from a maximum win of 14,480x your stake in the free games feature. Give the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot a go, we’d rate it at 7/9. And if you can’t get enough of the top slots on offer at Slotzo online casino, then check out the Cool Bananas slot.