Mobile Deposit Casino
Most players place deposits for online casino sites using pretty conventional methods, such as a card or Paypal. But something a lot of people do not realise is that you can actually use your phone bill to place a deposit!
The recent craze around mobile phones has done well for online casino. Mobile slots, blackjack, roulette and more are now at the forefront and players are using desktop or laptop devices less and less for their games.
Now, mobile casino has gone one step further with the emergence of mobile deposit casino. Now, you can add your mobile deposits to your phone bill or pay for them when you top up if you are a pay as you go customer.
If you play mobile slots, you might as well employ mobile slots pay by phone bill! So if you’re new to mobile deposit casino, or even if you’ve never heard of it before, read on for our comprehensive guide to it. Plus, we’ll even look into some mobile casino bonuses as well.
Can I Deposit at a Casino with my Mobile Phone?
Mobile deposits are one of the more recent innovations of the online slots casino world and so not a lot of people know about them yet, however it can surely only be a matter of time before they really start to take off. They are already on the way there!
If you would like to use your phone bill for slots or other online casino games then you’re in the right place to find out how. Firstly, you’re going to need to figure out which kind of phone bill you have and then read the following corresponding instructions for how it works:
- Pay monthly: if you are a pay monthly customer, the whole pay by phone casino experience is going to be a little easier for you than the pay as you go option. All you need to do is set it up, and then the money will simply be added to your phone bill each month on top of the regular amount.
- Pay as you go: if you need to top up your balance as a phone user and are interested in mobile despot casino, all you need to do on top of what pay monthly customers have to do is to remember to add enough of a top up for your mobile deposit each time you do it.
What’s the Point of Mobile Phone Casino?
There are a couple of really great benefits that mobile deposit casino customers can enjoy. You might not have thought of these before, so check them out, as mobile deposit casino could really make your life a lot easier:
- Ease: what a lot of punters love about mobile deposit casino is the fact that it is super easy to set up and use once it has been set up. It only requires you to confirm your number and then you can place mobile deposits to your heart’s content.
- No more security code: even if you use Autofill to remember your 16 digit card number and expiry, it can require a lot of memory power to get the 3 digits off the back. Either that or you will need to dig around to find the card. There’s no need to do this anymore thanks to mobile deposit casino.
- Pay later: if you are a pay monthly customer, the fact that your money comes out of your bank account on the same day as your phone bill each month not only means that it’s easier to control your finances, but also that you don’t actually need to pay straight away.
How do I Find Mobile Deposit Casinos?
There are a couple of ways that casinos will offer pay by phone as a deposit method. You might see it written quite simply as ‘Pay by Phone’ or you may see other brand names such as ‘Boku’ listed, which is another mobile deposit casino service.
When it comes to how casinos market the fact that they offer the option to pay by phone bill, there are a couple of different possibilities. You might have an entire casino site dedicated to the option ‘pay by phone’, or you might simply have a regular casino site that offers it as an option.
Best Mobile Deposit Casinos
Here, you know full well right off the bat that you are going to have mobile deposit as a service. However, there is no real difference to how that service is used by players as the likelihood is that these sites will offer more conventional methods of casino deposit alongside pay by phone bill.
The only reason for mobile casino deposits to exist is for the branding, so don’t feel like you necessarily need to go to a specific mobile deposit casino to use the phone bill pay service, unless you particularly like the idea of it.
Casinos that Offer Mobile Deposits in 2021
A more common occurrence in online casino is for a site to simply offer the service as one of many, and not be entirely themed around it. If you want to figure out if this is the case with a casino, just take a look at the About section and find out what kind of deposit methods are available. Keep an eye out for Pay by Phone.
You can use Pay by Phone as a mobile deposit method at Slotzo in fact. Here’s how to set it up when you place your first deposit with it:
- Go to the deposit section after you have logged in.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and choose Pay by Phone.
- Enter your mobile number and then confirm it by entering the code emailed out to you.
Which Slots Can I Play by Mobile?
As we all very well know, the most popular form of online casino game is the humble slot game. These bad boys make up for as much as 60% of the entire online casino market year in, year out, which is very impressive. Especially considering how many other great online casino games there are out there, such as blackjack.
If you’ve never played slots on a mobile phone before then you are really missing out. You can take them on the bus or the train with you provided that you have data, or any other public place. Or, just sit on the sofa and play them!
Most online slot games are available to play on mobile phones these days so you can streamline the whole process by using pay by phone and play by phone if you want to. To get you started, check out our top mobile slots.
Best Mobile Slots to Play in 2021
- Starburst: what list of top slot games would be complete without this iconic space-themed classic from NetEnt?
- Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold: Barcrest’s Rainbow Riches saga is possibly the most popular land-based slot franchise, and it makes its way onto mobile in fine style with games like Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold.
- Blood Moon Wilds: one of the most underrated developers in the world in our opinion is Yggdrasil Gaming. This vampire-themed beauty is worth a try for the graphics alone, but with all the amazing bonuses in store as well, it is a bit of a no brainer.
Are there Any Issues with Mobile Deposit Casino?
One of the main criticisms of mobile deposit casino is the fact that a lot of the time, there is a fairly tight deposit limit. This can be as little as £20 in some cases, such as with Boku, but often it can be higher. It’s worth having a look into this if you want to put a big deposit down though, and it is on a case by case basis for each casino site.
Withdrawing by Mobile Deposit Casino
A big misconception of mobile deposit casino is that if you deposit by phone bill you also need to withdraw by phone bill, but this is not the case. It is perfectly okay to withdraw to a bank account – good news for players who hit the big bucks with their wins!
Mobile Deposit Casino Bonus Offers
There are plenty of offers available to players at specific mobile deposit casino sites and more general ones. The bottom line is, it shouldn’t matter how you deposit, you will still get the same casino bonus offers in most cases!
At Slotzo, you can get extra bonus spins with your first deposit. And your second one. And your third one. That’s right – there are 150 extra spins on offer across your first free deposits of £20 or more if you are a new customer. To claim them, just follow these 3 quick steps to sign up:
- Head on over to the homepage and hit Join Now.
- Fill out a few details, including your email address which you will then have to confirm by following a link sent out to you.
- Choose Pay by Phone as your deposit method and place a deposit of £20. Once you’ve played through this and your extra spins, you can deposit £20 2 times more to receive more extra spins! Just remember that terms and conditions apply so always read those before signing up.